Thank you for honoring God with your finances through our online giving option. Online giving provides a way to strengthen your faithfulness in giving by providing you a recurring gift option. It also helps you plan and prioritize your giving to remember that God should come first in your life.
FBC Live Oak makes different opportunities available for giving. The most common are:
- Sunday morning offering: In each worship service, you may participate with the church family by contributing checks or cash. Envelopes are at the information center for those who prefer privacy.
- Mail: You can mail contributions to FBC Live Oak Business Office, 401 Howard Street W, Live Oak, FL 32064.
- Your bank's online billpay service: Your local bank branch can assist you with online banking.
- Text to give: Text “fbclo” to the number 73256
- E-giving: You can give one-time or recurring gifts using your checking account, debit cards, or credit cards. (It should be noted that all contributions made online will cost the church approximately 1 - 3% to process. You will receive contribution credit for the full amount of your contribution, but the processing fees associated with processing your online contributions will be paid from the operating budget of the church. You have the option to cover the processing fee in addition to your online gift. This option would be greatly appreciated.)
Living debt-free is a worthy goal for Christians. E-giving does involve the use of credit and debit transactions and makes no distinction between the two. Every giver should exercise diligence in using credit cards for giving. We offer this option as a convenience and not as a way to circumvent sound biblical money management principles or incur debt.
Questions or comments? Contact us.